Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The ride on the elevator continues...





The elevator to infinity... As you can see from the dates on my posts here on my blog, I've been riding it for 5 days now. Each floor is becoming a blur. Luckily, I can let my mind wander, because I have my tireless cameraman Thomas Rinaldi with me. He seems to understand this infinite elevator and all of its peculiarities (in fact, I think he lives somewhere in this infinite building, but I'm not sure how many aeons it takes to reach his floor). Somehow, he was able to procure a pitcher of champagne sangria... does this building have some sort of extremely helpful butler? After 4 juicy glasses, the sangria almost made this journey make sense... but like the pitch produced by the point of contact of a spinning coin, my understanding soared nearly into the infinite and then crashed suddenly. Zero. And now I have a throbbing headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment