Thursday, April 26, 2012

A few May updates.

During the month of May I will be completing a residency at Point B Worklodge in Brooklyn, NY. I'm really looking forward to meeting my fellow lodgers, working on a new video about math and mania, and catching up with friends and colleagues in NYC.

(Still from Antimatter Twin, 2011)

Also, this month my video Antimatter Twin will be in screenings on both the east and west coasts--exciting!

On May 12th, the Queens Museum of Art is organizing the Ridgewood Art Crawl, which includes a screening of work produced at Outpost Artists Resources (where Antimatter Twin was completed with the help of fantastic visual effects editor Daniel Vatsky). The screening on May 12 will be at 1717 Troutman Street in the Ridgewood neighborhood of Queens, and will include Antimatter Twin. I'll be around for this event and would love to run into you.

From May 22-27, Experimental Film Festival Portland will be going on, and Antimatter Twin will be part of the line-up. Take a look at their website for details about the screenings and schedule. Antimatter Twin will be screened at Studio Two (810 SE Belmont St.) as part of the matinee program MAGMA FLOW, which takes place from 1:00 - 2:30 PM on Saturday, May 26. I'll be very sorry to miss the festival, but I hope that if you're in the Portland area you'll swing by!

No comments:

Post a Comment