Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Saga of the Hat

Well, the Saga of the Intestinal Bacteria continues, alas, but in between bouts of terribleness, I will sometimes have up to 3 hours of respite, during which wonderful new Sagas, like the Saga of the Hat, come into existence.




(Notes: 1. Yes, that was Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" blasting in the wasteland that was the Polygone Mall on Sunday. 2. That dog really peed while standing on its front two legs. It was SO messed up. 3. I would NEVER throw an article of Eric's clothing away unless I had a VERY GOOD REASON..... 4. Does my drawing of Eric's hat in that last panel look like a chicken butt and legs??)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so you're better than TJ since he used to hide my things that he didn't care for. Also, it looks just like a chicken's ass. It took me a minute to figure it out before I read his dialogue. :)

    ReplyDelete