Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wrapping up.

Hooray! Today Dan and I exported what may well be the FINAL DRAFT of Antimatter Twin, and it looks awesome. I can't wait to show Eric Corwin (my physics collaborator) and Liz and Michael from Lurch and Holler (who composed the music for Antimatter Twin) the fruits of our labor! So, so exciting. Mushroom the Outpost Cat thinks it's exciting too:


Tonight I'll celebrate by having a drink with talented artist/curator pals Jose Ruiz and Chad Stayrook. Maybe I'll smuggle Mushroom along...

Tomorrow is the last day of my residency. We'll make sure everything is perfect and get all my files situated before I had south for a quick MD/DC visit to see family, friends and some interested art folks in the DC area.

(The ice cream truck is passing by outside, and Tutu is providing wonderful slide whistle harmonies to enhance the ice cream tunes. I'm going to miss these critters.)

No comments:

Post a Comment