Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Antimatter Twin at Outpost Artist Resources.


I'm heading to New York for a short residency at Outpost Artist Resources to tighten up effects in my new video Antimatter Twin with editor Daniel Vatsky. This video has given me all sorts of great opportunities for cooperation--I've been working with Baltimore-based musicians Lurch and Holler for the soundtrack, whose work I admire immensely and whose sounds have really brought the video to life in an amazing way. And of course this piece wouldn't be possible without the scientific input of my brilliant collaborator Eric Corwin.

Antimatter Twin will be on exhibit this summer at Bronx Calling at the Bronx Museum (June 26 through September 9, 2011). I hope you'll be able to swing by and see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment