Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day Job at the Drawing Center.

Still from Frustration, in collaboration with Maxime Clusel and Eric Corwin. This video will be on exhibit at the Drawing Center from December 10, 2010 to February 3, 2011.

Please swing by the Drawing Center (35 Wooster Street) this coming Thursday, December 9 at 6:00 PM for the opening of Day Job, a group show in which my newest collaborative video is included. There is also a gallery walk-through on Saturday, December 11 at 2:00 PM with curator Nina Katchadourian and assorted participating artists. I hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. I agree w/ Elude... that's just a remarkable image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, both of you! This is a piece I've been particularly nervous about, so your warm responses really made my day!

    ReplyDelete