Sunday, August 22, 2010

Possumhaw Plant Electrics at Carnegie Center.


If you are in the Louisville area, please come to the opening of my solo exhibition Possumhaw Plant Electrics at Carnegie Center for Art and History this coming Friday, August 27 from 6-8 PM. I'd love to see you there! 201 East Spring Street, New Albany, Indiana 47150.

The show will include the 4-video series that I completed while I was the 2010 artist in residence at Bernheim Arboretum and Research Forest, and a collection of drawings made from 2009-2010.

I will also be giving a talk about my work at the Sunset Amphitheater at Bernheim on the evening of Saturday, August 28 for a Pecha Kucha (20 slides / 20 seconds) event. More info here. Please swing by for a bunch of interesting presentations and some tasty beer. Carnegie Center curator Karen Gillenwater will be speaking as well. The event costs $5.

2 comments:

  1. Saw your work for the first time last year at the Bernheim Connect event and I thought it was wonderful. Looking forward to seeing your new work tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete