Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Katy and Sandwich.
Great Glen Way, Scotland.

Before the day is over, I want to write a Happy Mother's Day post to my mom, Katy. Here are 6 haiku written in her honor.

Katy chased a bear
I think she wished to kiss it
But didn't catch it

She makes me SO fat
Every time I visit home
Whoa, rigatoni

Sometimes when we laugh
It gets so out of control
That I pee my pants

All the animals
They all love Katy the most
Cause she feeds 'em cheese

Dang, I'm still sleepy
She's singin' that song again
The one about birds

Oh my good lordy
That cake she made will kill me
My pants are too tight

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I especially love the part about cheese-lovin' animals! I adore the animals and the animals adore . . . cheese! Love ya, Mum

    ReplyDelete