Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Interview with Brea Souders in The Photography Post

Yellow Paint Samples (creating light post-breakup)
©
Brea Souders

I urge you to take a break from whatever you are doing and read this lovely interview in The Photography Post with wonderful photographer and my dear cohort/colleague/collaborator Brea Souders. In it she describes her newest in-progress series Constellation, which is a group of very mysterious and minimal photographs that feel to me like a distillation of her previous work. Brea's photos have always struck a chord with me, and I'm always delighted with how each of her series is so different from the last (or even concurrent), but they are intimately tied to each other by color and shape and feeling. Great, great stuff.

1 comment:

  1. A nice interview and I enjoyed her images as well. I can relate to the image/object question too.

    ReplyDelete