Monday, February 15, 2010

Turning over a new leaf.

It has been brought to my attention that there is a serious dearth of sexiness on my blog recently (well, aside from the recent and brief "bee sting penis torture" conversation). Enough about exhibitions, snow and things rotting in my worm bin, they say. So I thought I'd share a titillating snail sex scene with you, from my favorite French film, Microcosmos.

(I expect this is one of Aydin's favorite sex scenes too.)

Spring is within sight; I am turning over a new leaf. You will notice that I started a brand new "lascivious" tag, and I hope to put it to good use. And maybe it's time to revisit that Self Portraits: Sex with Slugs series that I started last summer.

I Want to Try, 2009 © Julia Oldham

1 comment:

  1. Ah!...Slimey. I remember going to the movies three times to see Microcosmos on the big screen. I would like to see something similar in the IMAX format. Wouldn't that be cool! Good luck with your new,strategically placed leaf.

    ReplyDelete