Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Travels!

I'm gearing up for some traveling: Bernheim Arboretum and Research Forest in Kentucky next week to participate in CONNECT; The Timber in Iowa (my family's forest preserve, for which my last series of videos was named) the following week; then the Blue Mountain Center in the Adirondacks for all of October, where I will be beginning a new series of videos that will likely stray into the world of fungus...

In the meantime, I'm working on a pair of videos about late summer singing insects, and I am planning to complete at least one of them in time to post it on the Cricket Crawl website before the September 11 count. I will be at Bernheim during the event, but I'll be thinking of all of my friends in New York counting crickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment